Preschool News 4/10
Posted by Casey Fitzgerald on 4/10/2016
April 10, 2016
Dear Preschool Families,
This week in preschool we continued to learn about space. We started making rockets using soda bottles. We practiced making the letter U, and made beautiful unicorns. The children have been busy making their own books and using collage materials to create! In addition to learning about space, we have also been busy reading books about spring and looking for signs outside. We have also been creating spring crafts to make our classroom beautiful. Prem came on Tuesday to teach us yoga. We also had an all school rehearsal to practice for our spring concert, which will take place this Tuesday 4/12 at 6pm.
Willow Wheelock from Woman Safe came on Thursday to teach us how to keep our bodies safe. This was the first session of 5.
It is hard to believe that we only have about seven weeks left to the school year. It is always a busy and fun time of year. I have listed some important updates and reminders for you below.
- Spring concert is this Tuesday 4/12 at 6pm (Tuesday/Thursday group only). Please meet me in the gym at 5:45 and have your child bring in a stuffed animal that they can hold for one of their songs.
- No school…Spring vacation 4/18-4/22.
- Kirsten Piper (school paraprofessional) will now be joining the preschoolers Monday-Thursday.
- Early dismissal this Wednesday 4/13 at 1:00.
- Please send your child in with appropriate clothing to go outside everyday.
- Preschool class will be closed Friday 5/27.
If you have any questions or comments, please call me at 352-4291 ext. # 43 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.