This is my 20th year of teaching at ACSD. I started my career as a paraprofessional and went on to teach second, third and fourth grades. Last year I worked as a Literacy Interventionist, but my heart has always been in the classroom and I am excited about joining Salisbury Community School's teaching team. I am passionate about math and literacy instruction and am always trying to improve my practice. I live in East Middlebury with my husband and two kids. I am usually busy with work or my family, but I also love art, listening to podcasts, playing cards, camping, and laughing with friends. I look forward to working with you to have a positive school year.
- B.A. in English Literature and Elementary Education; Castleton State College
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus on Mathematics; Vermont Mathematics Initiative at The University of Vermont
- Math Learning Center Lead Instructor since 2005
- Achieved National Board Certification in 2018, 2021; Literacy: Reading-Language Arts-Early and Middle Childhood
- Earned Specialized Literacy Professional endorsement through the State of Vermont, 2022