Parent Portal FAQ
1. How do I access the Parent Portal?
The Parent Portal can be accessed by clicking the ‘Login’ button above or at this web address https://www.acsusis.org/
2. How do I obtain a username and password?
Login information will be mailed home in the Welcome Back letter (first week of school) and with Interim Reports each quarter.
3. What information can I view on the Parent Portal?
– Grades for current classes as well as the assignments that make up those grades.
– Attendance for the past two weeks or for the whole quarter, including a legend of attendance codes used by the school.
– Teacher comments
– Final grades from previous quarters.
4. Can other people see my son’s/daughter’s grades?
As long as you protect your password, others will not be able to see your information.
5. What do I do if I forget my Parent Portal password?
Student’s can see Mrs. Buzzell in the main office.
Parent’s should click on ‘Having trouble signing in’ on the Parent/Student Portal log in page.
If you are still having issues please contact Stephanie Buzzell at 382-1189.