Middlebury Elementary School Association
Your Parent/Teacher/School ConnectionMESA is looking for enthusiastic parents to join us! It is not necessary to attend every meeting. You can help in many ways, please join us or use the contact information below to find out how you can be involved!
MESA contributes in numerous ways:
- Fundraising - Organizes the annual Read-a-thon, holds an Annual Book Fair and
organizes collection of Box Tops for Education/Campbell’s Soup Labels
- Funds enrichment opportunities through Mini-Grants, Artist-in-Residence programs,
and author visits
- Organizes Room Parents and Parent Volunteers for various events
- Supports the school’s event “Muffins at Mary Hogan”
- Hosts the annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- In conjunction with the school, MESA provides information to parents via the Mary Hogan Schoolhouse newsletter throughout the year
MESA business meetings are held at least every other month, on the second Thursday of each month from September through May. A schedule of meetings will be listed monthly on the school calendar and on the Mary Hogan School website.
If you would like to be added to the list to receive periodic emails with information about meetings or other school-related activities, email email@example.com.
We encourage YOU to become involved!
For more information click the link below:
- Fundraising - Organizes the annual Read-a-thon, holds an Annual Book Fair and organizes collection of Box Tops for Education/Campbell’s Soup Labels