Mary Hogan Elementary School is a Pre-K through Grade 6 Elementary School.
- We are located in Vermont's Champlain Valley and are a part of the Addison Central School District.
- Mary Hogan School educates students from East Middlebury and Middlbury, Vermont.
- Our average (5 year) student enrollment is approximately 420 students. We are the largest elementary school in Addison County.
- We are ranked in the top third of schools in Vermont and have an average 15:1 student to teacher ratio. (ranking)
- Our instructional programs support a wide range of student needs that contribute to an engaging learning environment.