ACSD COVID-19 Reporting Dashboard
COMMUNICATION OF POSITIVE COVID CASES IN ACSD SCHOOLS
- Elementary cases will now be reported on the ACSD Dashboard. Families can learn when there are cases in their student's school, what day someone was at school while contagious and what classrooms were affected.
- MUMS and MUHS families will access the ACSD Dashboard to track COVID activity in their student’s school. The dashboard will report how many cases and what classrooms were affected. MUMS and MUHS teachers will be notified via email when there is a COVID case in one of their classes.
- The Dashboard will be updated with the current day’s cases daily-we will try to have all known cases posted by 4pm, but they may not be posted until later in certain circumstances. Cases on weekends may not be reported until Monday.
- We will now only report COVID cases that are contagious at school.
For information on what it means to be a close contact, isolation and quarantine guidelines, please see this document.
Positive COVID-19 Cases This Week
Week of May 23, 2022
|Building||New Cases This Week|
|Bridport Central School||0|
|Cornwall Elementary School||0|
|Mary Hogan School||6|
|Middlebury Union Middle School||1|
|Middlebury Union High School||7|
|Ripton Elementary School||0|
|Salisbury Community School||0|
|Shoreham Elementary School||1|
|Weybridge Elementary School||1|
Updates on COVID-19 cases will be posted here as they become available.
**Individual(s) were not contagious while in school buildings
ACSD Cumulative Positive COVID-19 Cases
Since August 30, 2021 including new cases this week and all cases reported.
BEGINNING 1/19/22 ACSD will now only be reporting cases that are considered contagious while at school
- When individuals were contagious while at school: 552
- When individuals were NOT contagious while at school (no longer reporting as of 1/19/22): 111
Dashboard last updated on: 5/24/22 2:44 PM
Data will be updated as new information becomes available