Student and Staff Daily Screening Questions
1. Have you been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19?
2. Have you travelled to a location for leisure that is not considered eligible for quarantine-free travel? (See link to travel map below)
3. Do you feel unwell with any of the following symptoms consistent with COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Headache (not explained by a known diagnosis of migraines)
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose (not allergy related)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea (diarrhea is defined as frequent loose or watery stools compared to child’s normal pattern)
Any one YES answer to the above screening questions, or a temperature of 100.4 or higher taken at home, and the student or staff member MUST stay home for the day and connect with their healthcare provider for further guidance and notify the school nurse.
Please see the ACSD 2020 - 2021 Comprehensive Health & Safety Guidelines for further details on required daily screenings. Information for students can be found on page 6, for staff can be found on page 8, and visitors can be found on page 10.