Share your computer with someone else
You can give others access to your computer. They’ll have full access to your apps, files, emails, documents and history.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, type chrome://apps, and press Enter.
- Click Chrome Remote Desktop .
- To create an access code, click Share.
- Send the code to the person you want to let use your computer.
- When the other person enters the access code, they’ll see your email address and have full control of your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop sharing.