WeVideo is an easy-to-use, cloud-based, collaborative video editor that interfaces seamlessly with Google Drive. In ACSD this web-based tool is available for all students in grades 3-12, teaching faculty, and administration. If you do not have access to the tool and would like to, please contact Tim O'Leary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to connect with your WeVideo account:
1. Use a Chrome browser and login to your school email account. (Chromebooks: log into the Chromebook with your school Google account.)
2. Open up a new tab and go to www.wevideo.com.
3. Click on the Google icon to login and enter/verify your ACSD Google username and password.
4. You're in!
Resources to Get Started with WeVideo:
- WeVideo Academy - videos tutorials
- Support Center
- WeVideo Help Desk
Tech support is available via email at email@example.com.
Media Creation Resources (remember to give proper attribution):
Music / Sound:
- BBC Sound Effects
- YouTube Audio Library (music and sound effects)
Copyrighted Content:Fair Use is reusing copyrighted content to create a new work with new meaning (often using short pieces of the original in a new context, to critique, etc.) - please give attribution in your credits for this work. Click here for examples of the "Fair Use" of copyrighted material from YouTube.Creative Commons provides free, easy-to-use copyright licenses to make a simple and standardized way to give the public permission to share and use your creative work–on conditions of your choice. It is best practice to always give credit/attribution for these resources.