Technology Labs, Carts, and Calendars
Expectations for Computer Use
- All food and drinks are finished before using computers.
- All students and staff follow the ACSD Responsible Computer, Internet & Network at all times. Students not using the computers appropriately will be asked to log off. Repeated inappropriate use of technology will result in disciplinary measures.
There are 24 desktop computers available in the Library for use by individual students or for teachers to sign up classes. All computers have standard software including the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Juniors and Seniors may use the Learning Center computers during free block periods to study, do research, or complete projects. Freshmen and Sophomores may use the Learning Center computers during Guided Study; students must first ask an academic teacher for a library pass to be presented to their Guided Study teacher. All students are expected to sign in and out at the Circulation Desk.
The Technology Lab is connected to the Learning Center. There are 24 desktop computers that have standard software including the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Individual students may use the Technology Lab computers to study, do research, or complete projects if a class is not scheduled.
Located in the B-Wing, the B-Lab is another resource available for teachers to use with their classes. There are 24 desktop computers that have standard software including the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Technology Carts and Calendars
Following are the 2018/19 calendars for shared computer carts and labs. Teachers may sign up for the Library computers, Technology Center computers, B-Lab computers, or the library floater cart, by contacting the Learning Center circulation desk (x. 1148) or emailing Louise Carl and Stephanie Sherman.
- Learning Center (Library desktops, Tech lab desktops, B-lab desktops, and one floater laptop cart) managed by the Learning Center
- E-Wing managed by department teachers
- D-Wing managed by department teachers
- H-Wing managed by department teachers
- Additional computer carts not listed on these calendars are shared and managed by area/department