PowerSchool Public Portal - Parents and Students
- PowerSchool Parent Single Sign -On Tutorial
- Adding a student once you’ve created your Parent account. Add a Student to the Parent Portal
- Parents: PowerSchool has been updated to provide parents with a “single sign-on” for your children. You will no longer need to have a username and password for each of your children to access grade and attendance information on the Parent Portal. More details and instructions will be sent home in a letter on the first day of school.
- Students: Students have their own log in to view grade and attendance information. This will be distributed in Advisory on the first day of school. If you forget your username and password please see Mrs. Buzzell in the main office.
- Parent/Student Mobile App District Code: HFWM
PowerSchool Public Portal (students and parents)
- Parent/Student Portal Guidelines
- If you receive a pop-up message please refer to Recommended Browser Settings.
Parent Portal FAQ
- How do I access the Parent Portal?
- The Parent Portal can be accessed by going to this web address https://www.acsusis.org
- How do I obtain a username and password?
- Login information will be mailed home in the Welcome Back letter (first week of school).
- What information can I view on the Parent Portal?
- Attendance for the past two weeks or for the whole quarter, including a legend of attendance codes used by the school.
- Final grades from quarters. The grades will be imported from ManageBac into PowerSchool after the quarter ends.
- Access to the Adaptive Scheduler to see your students flex time sessions.
- Can other people see my son’s/daughter’s grades?
- As long as you protect your password, others will not be able to see your information.
- What do I do if I forget my Parent Portal password?
- Student’s can see Mrs. Buzzell in the main office. Parents/Guardians can contact Mrs. Buzzell through her email (email@example.com) or phone (382-1189).
If you are still having issues please contact Stephanie Buzzell at 382-1189.